Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Reader Interview: Suzette

Tuesday is Reader Interview Day (if you'd like to participate, details are here)! Today's interviewee is is Suzette! Check out the pic of her hero!

1. Tell us a bit about yourself.

I’m a 36 year old mother of two wonderful kids, a 15 year old daughter and an 8 year old son. I’ve been with my husband 19 years, 14 of which have been married. Yes, half my life with the same man. I live in Lancaster, PA which, if you have never heard of, is Amish country. I have been an avid reader of romance novels since I was introduced to Harlequin at the age of 13. I still read romance novels but generally they have to be under the paranormal sub genre.

2. Are you a hoarder or do you give your books away?

I’m a little of both. I keep the ones I consider favorites and donate the others to the library. IF I had the room, I would be a hoarder all the way

3. What author might tempt you into turning stalker?

At the top of that list would be Sherrilyn Kenyon and Nora Roberts. Christine Feehan also inspires those “stalker” feelings.

4. How susceptible are you to chocolate?


I’m actually one of the few people who hardly eat chocolate. I know its weird but we are out there.

5. Favorite book? Why?

I wish I could name just one but I can’t. I realize that many people have a favorite but I truly can’t pinpoint just one.

6. If you knew you were going to be stuck on a desert island, what three things would you take with you?

My husband
Flint (I’ve seen Survivor)

Sharp knife

7. What did you eat for breakfast?

Coffee…well, I drank coffee. LOL

8. How many books in your current to-be-read pile?

How many books are there in the romance sections at Borders? Seriously, I never write it down but I know if I took the time it would be over a hundred if not more.

9. Describe your idea of a perfect hero.
My perfect hero is 6’2”, 220lbs, great abs, short hair, brown eyes, awesome smile, wonderful father, true friend, and loving husband. Yeah, my husband is the perfect hero in my eyes. Here’s a piccy.

6 comments :

Kati said...

Umm, wow, Suzette, I hope you're not offended, but your husband is a hottie! LOL!

I love Amish country.

Ange - The Romance Groupie said...

LOL! I was just going to say the same thing, Marykate.

He's drool-worthy.

Aldebarane said...

ohhh man... the perfect muse :D

Suzette said...

The love of my life. I'm very blessed. Thanks ladies! Oh, not offended. :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm echoing from MaryKate, Ange and Soraya said Suzette (I hope that's OK :)

orannia

Jennifer A. Ray said...

Hey there! I know Suzette from Bianca D'Arc's loop!

I have to agree with you about not being able to name a favorite book. I could never narrow it down to just one. I couldn't even narrow it down to just one page!