Friday, January 25, 2008

Weekly Catchup & Angels' Blood

What's everyone been up to? I stayed up late last night with Raphael (Angels' Blood). Want to meet him? If you play the Mystery Author game on Romance Novel TV, you'll have already seen this, but for those who haven't, here he is:
_______

"You don't fear me," he said now.

She wasn't stupid enough to lie. "I'm petrified. But I figure you didn't make me come all this way just so you could push me off the roof."

His mouth curved, as if she'd said something funny. "Take a seat, Elena." Her name sounded different on his lips. A binding. As if by speaking it, he'd gained power over her. "Like you said, I have no plans to kill you. Not today."
______

9 comments :

Bridget Locke said...

Oh....intriguing! I love intriguing stuff. :)

I'm working on this crazy 1st person novel right now. I'm driving myself nuts because I keep screwing up tenses. Thank goodness it's a first draft. LOL! :D

Anonymous said...

Ok you've got me who's the author? I'm intrigued now so I have to know who wrote it. LOL

Anonymous said...

Kaitlin - good luck with the tenses!

Athena, LOL, it's me - first book of a new series :)

Kati said...

wOOt! It was just as good the second time, Nalini!

Seriously can't wait to read it!

Shaymless Aymless said...

How tantalizing! Can't wait to read more!

Gena Showalter said...

Must. . .read. . . soon. . . or will sink into the fetal position and cry for my momma.

ShellBell said...

It is a long weekend in Auckland thanks to Auckland Anniversary Day.

I have plans to sort out a few bits of junk that I have collected (well OK .. hoarded) over the years - definitely time for a major spring clean.

I also plan to go and see Death At A Funeral this weekend and of course I have my trusty TBR pile to work my way through. I'm trying to clear a few books from it in time for the release of Mine To Possess - there are so many good books to buy in February!

Yay .. Another snippet of Angel's Blood to get excited about. Looking forward to reading more.

Nalini Singh said...

MK & Amy - thanks!

Gena - Breathe *grin*

Shellbell - I want to see that movie, too. Let me know how it was.

ShellBell said...

Nalini .. I thoroughly enjoyed Death at a Funeral. I absolutely loved Four Weddings and a Funeral and Love Actually, and enjoyed Notting Hill. For me Death at a Funeral was better than Notting Hill. If you enjoyed any of those movies then you will probably enjoy Death at a Funeral.