Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday Links

All About Romance's annual poll is underway, so don't forget to vote. Here's the link to the rules and voting form. They've also got three sets of interim results up if you want to check out the titles nominated to date.

Gena Showalter has posted up an interview with the "professional and sophisticated people at Author Talk." Go look at it. Seriously.


Shane Abe talks about her First Sale over at DearAuthor.

TGTBU, has an exclusive excerpt of Demon Night by Meljean Brook - the first four chapters!

Also, if you're a reader of series, Kat has done up some very handy series lists for a number of authors on her sidebar.

If you've seen a cool link, share in the comments. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments :

Jenny Schwartzberg said...

Gloating here in Chicago. Mine to Possess was at the Borders on Michigan Avenue, tonight, Friday January 25th. I grabbed it and have just finished devouring it. YUM YUM YUM.

I love you Nalini. You are a genius. I want more, more, more!

Nalini Singh said...

Jenny - I'm so glad you loved it!! :):)

Shaymless Aymless said...

Clay is very yummy! and I can't wait for more of "tall blonde and stupidly" gorgeous Dorian!


So Nalini who's going to be next to feel the siren's call of love? I hope it's Indigo or Mercy!

Jenny Schwartzberg said...

I've already guessed who Dorian and Mercy's mates are. But this is not the place for spoilers. I can hardly wait for their stories!!

Nalini Singh said...

Amy - I think it's going to be Mercy. More info to come. :)

Jenny - I think Mercy's gonna surprise you ;) She sure as heck surprised me - we're still have "discussions." *grin*

Kimberly said...

Hey look, I'm on your links post!!!!

*feels special* (no joke)

The series list is a work in progress, so it'll constantly be updated. I'm trying to figure out how to do some things on Blogger to make me able to jump around within posts (not sure if it's even possible).

I'm really looking forward to MtP. As for Dorian's mate.....I have my suspicion and logic behind it after CBI which poor CourtneyLee was stuck listening to for a good twenty minutes one day, lol.