I was tagged by Ms Jaci Burton to reveal 7 random facts about myself. Here goes!
1. I washed my car at 8 a.m. in the morning a few days ago. Why? So I wouldn't forget...like I did last week, and the week before and...
2. I don't like "raw" cheese. I'll eat it on pizza, but don't give me a cheese sandwich.
3. I'm really good at making piles of stuff. Manuscripts, books, clothes. It all ends up in piles. Why? It's one of the mysteries of the universe.
4. I love handbags. I'm such a girl.
5. When I was little, I used to eat flowers. They tasted good!
6. I've walked on the old city wall around Xian, China.
7. I wrote my first complete romance novel when I was eighteen. I submitted it, too.
Instead of tagging specific people since I think a few of you have already done this meme, I'm tagging everyone who hasn't! :-)