Saturday, January 05, 2008

Catchup & Photos

I'm back! But what exactly was I doing in that cave? Welllllll....I could make up all sorts of things, but the truth is, I visited the Waitomo Glow Worm Caves - the formations are incredible but it's the glow worms that make this such an amazing experience. It's like having a million stars overhead, even though you're in a boat deep inside a cave.

Now, I'm going to inflict a couple more travel photos on you. I think you'll get a kick out of this next one.


Yes, it's a sheep crossing the road. I think I did a brilliant job of catching him in action, don't you?

And, one more, for the sheer cuteness factor.


I call these two The Lovebirds, because they're so in sync.

So, that's what I've been up to this week. Today, I'm going to do some work on Hostage to Pleasure. What about you all? Plans for the weekend? Spotted any sheep crossing the road? ;)

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Did you take any pictures of the glowworms? I'm curious about these "formations" you speak of. lol.

Jennifer K. said...

Nalini, why did the sheep cross the road?

To get to the other side?
For the "shear" experience?
Baaa!

Jennifer K.

Kimberly said...

Those pics are cute :)

We were having dangerously high wind storms where I was yesterday so my flights back to school kept getting cancelled until it finally calmed down enough for me to get out last night.

Today I'm off to get my books and my homework for classes on Monday. Then it's off to pick up stuff to fix something that's broken in my apartment.

It's an exciting life, no? LOL. I'm also finishing some work for one of my jobs and if I have free time I'm reading Feehan's Safe Harbor (finally) :)

Oh, and running long because I'm training for a half marathon.

Whew. I can do all of that today, right?

Have a great weekend!!!!

Kat

Christine said...

Great pics, Nalini!
Those birds are indeed quite adorable.

Gee, Kat. Busy much? ;)

Nalini Singh said...

Jaded Bee - alas no photography in the caves. You'll have to imagine the forms ;)

Jennifer - hee! :)

Kat - thanks and I echo Christine - you're so busy!

Christine - aren't they just?! :)