Okay, I have a new idea for the blog. I'm going to interview you guys. Here's how it'll work - if you're interested, just answer these questions and email the answers to me at nalinisinghwrites @ gmail.com (without the spaces). Put Reader Interview in the subject line.
I'll stick all responses in a separate folder and post up one every week on Tuesday until I have no more (unless of course no one replies, in which case, we vill never mention it again). If you're a writer and want to do it, go ahead - just put on your reader hat.
1. Tell us a bit about yourself.
2. Are you a hoarder or do you give your books away?
3. What author might tempt you into turning stalker?
4. How susceptible are you to chocolate?
5. Favorite book? Why?
6. If you knew you were going to be stuck on a desert island, what three things would you take with you?
7. What did you eat for breakfast?
8. How many books in your current to-be-read pile?
9. Describe your idea of a perfect hero.
p.s. Think I should add any other questions?
Extra reader submitted question(s)! Answer at will :)
* Which character in a book do you relate most with?
* Where do you live?
* So what would people think was a perfect heroine??
* If you were in the Psy/Changeling World, what side would you be in?
* Seen any good movies lately?