Friday, March 31, 2006

Drunk German

Gee, I wonder what kind of hits that title will bring to this blog *g* Here's a bit of pre-weekend debauchery for you. This link came to me by way of a certain Ms Yvonne, so you can all go blame her.

The aim of the game is to get the drunk home. After you play, why don't you drop a note into the comments as to how far you got him? And you can totally update it throughout the day (though of course you're only going to have one go ;) ).

My pathetic first attempt ended at around 3 meters. My next got him to 20. Sad, very sad. The challenge has been issued!

7 comments :

Cyn Bagley said...

Well, I am not that good. My best was 8 meters. I think he looks better with his thumb in his mouth.
;-)

Nalini Singh said...

ROTFLM Yvonne!!

Cynthia - he is rather hilarious isn't he? I like it when he leans to the side and drinks. ;)

Nalini Singh said...

I got him to 46! Yeehah, I have such a sense of achievement.

MicheleKS said...

I had this on my computer last year when it came out and I think my personal best was 2o-something meters. It sure is a good time-waster.

The Girl You Used to Know said...

sigh.
43 meters.

I guess that's not too bad. LOL

Nalini Singh said...

Isn't it just, Michele?!

Hey Mel - 43 is definitely NOT bad! Wtg :)

29 on the third attempt - wayyyyyyy better than me, Milady. I won't tell you how many times I played it before I got past 4 meters. *G*

Nalini Singh said...

Muwhahahahah!