Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Interview with an Apartment

I have nothing to blog about today so I decided to interview my apartment:

N: Hello Apartment, how's it going?
A: Well, I have dustballs in my corners and tiny feathers from the exploding duvet in my--
N: Right, moving on. What's it like living with Nalini?
A: Hmm, she talks to herself. It's kind of like living with a whole houseful of people.
N: That must make you happy given that you're an apartment and all. Isn't it like a step up being compared to a house?
A: I'm ecstatic. But I'd prefer if she picked the feathers--
N: Feathers look good on you. What's with the freaky creaks and groans at night anyway?
A: I'm trying out for a part in Haunted Houses 2.
N: Can you stop already?
A: One word: Feathers.
N: I can't believe I'm being blackmailed by my own apartment!
A: I like to call it skillful negotiation. I can even add scary wind noises...

I tag all of you to go interview your own houses and post links to the conversations! :)

4 comments :

Cyn Bagley said...

I am afraid that my apartment did not want to be interviewed. http://cynbagley.blogspot.com/2006/03/interview-with-apartment.html

Nalini Singh said...

Cynthia, I loved your interview!! I'm still grinning!

Lynn Raye Harris said...

I interviewd my house!

Nalini Singh said...

Off to read!