Monday, March 06, 2006

Cover Art!!

We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming to bring you the cover art for SLAVE TO SENSATION (it's not yet final but I had to share)!!


In a world that denies emotions, where the ruling Psy punish any sign of desire, Sascha Duncan must conceal the feelings that brand her as flawed. To reveal them would be to sentence herself to the horror of "rehabilitation"— the complete psychic erasure of everything she ever was….

Both human and animal, Lucas Hunter is a Changeling, hungry for the very sensations the Psy disdain. After centuries of uneasy co-existence, these two powerful races are now on the verge of war over the brutal murders of several Changeling women. Lucas is determined to find the Psy killer who butchered his packmate, and Sascha is his ticket into their closely guarded society. But he soon discovers that this ice-cold Psy is very capable of passion—and that the animal in him is fascinated by her. Caught between their conflicting worlds, Lucas and Sascha must remain bound to their identities—or sacrifice everything for a taste of darkest temptation…

18 comments :

Lynn Raye Harris said...

Oooh, that's nice!!

Anonymous said...

Verrrrrrry nice! The book sounds fabulous too. I can't wait to read it.

MicheleKS said...

Oh My God! What a cover! And what a story! Trust me, I'll be buying that as soon as it comes out.

Anonymous said...

OH MUH LAWD!!!!! I love that cover! WOOO HOO! Nalini, that's gorgeous!

Cyn Bagley said...

ummm. hot and sexy.(drooling in my corner)

Anonymous said...

Nalini,
Oyeme(Listen), that is what I call a sexy man. I can't wait for that book to be on sale.
I missed you at the blog last week, but I guest it was worth the waiting.

Nalini Singh said...

Hi all! I'm so glad you like this cover because I think it's divine! (And so is he LOL) :)

It's out in November and I'm so excited I can hardly wait!!!

p.s. Today's post will be a bit late but I promise it'll be worth it. *g*

JulieLeto said...

Nalini...may I drool along with you. I'm fanning myself. That is one HOT cover...and I also love purple.

Nalini Singh said...

Hey Julie! Drool away - we're equal opportunity about those sorts of things here ;)

I didn't have a chance to properly answer all the other posts this morning, so here goes:

Lynn, Jen, Michele, Kendra & Emma - thanks for the support! :) I'm so excited with it being my first single title and it's nice to share it with like-minded people.

Cynthia - welcome to the blog. Enjoy!

Hey Barbara! Thanks for coming back after my week of silence and for missing my blog! :)

Josie said...

That's the most beautiful cover! BTW, finished Secrets in the Marriage Bed and loved it! I just mentioned the book on my blog.

Nalini Singh said...

Thanks, Josie!

Anonymous said...

It's a fantastic cover! You should be very happy! :)

Nicole said...

Awesome cover! I actually came here just to see if there was a cover done yet. It's hot!

Nalini Singh said...

Thanks, Angelle and Nicole! I'm really happy with it. :)

Nalini Singh said...

Hey Rowena! Thanks for dropping by :) Isn't he yummy? *g*

Anonymous said...

Wow! Now I can't wait for it very nice by type of book. Thank you!
Hugs!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Great cover. I can hardly wait for the book to come out.

Nalini Singh said...

Thanks for dropping by Lisa and Amy!!