Monday, June 09, 2014

Good News, Interviews, and Guest Posts

We're super excited to share that Ibooks Australia and New Zealand have chosen Shield of Winter as one of their Best Books of June! Woohoo for Ivy and Vasic! You can see the full list at this link.

Also, Nalini's had a number of interviews and guest posts go live this month. Here's a brief round-up:

Steamy guys after dark: Writing a Series - Connections and Growth

Shelf Pleasure:  Ending and Beginnings and Everything In Between

SFX Magazine:  A guest blog on world building

Smexy Books: Talking Arrows

Destiny Romance: A Podcast discussing Shield of Winter and what's in store for the Psy-Changeling world following the next book in the series

SciFiNow: A guest post on travel and inspiration

Night Owl Reviews: Nalini talks about both the Psy-Changeling and Guild Hunter Series

Harlequin Junkies: An insight into virgin heroes

Last but not least, The Bookish Babe is hosting a new excerpt for those of you still waiting to get your hands on Shield of Winter!

5 comments :

Hades Moon Girl said...

I'm sad for the end of the Psy-Changeling books in this arc but looking forward to see how it all turns out at the same time. I know the possibility exists to explore more in that world and hope that a part of that is to read what happens to the youngsters we met in the Psy-Changeling series even if it is in novellas. I mean who doesn't want to know if Ben ends up with Marlee, Keenan ends up with Noor and which twin ends up with Naya???? Most of all, where does Kit end up and with whom? Maybe he'd take all of the young ones with him and start a new pack with new adventures. One can hope...and I do.

Heather Lea Ryan said...

Hey! This is so exciting! Enjoy the (kinda) break and look forward to all of the wonderful journey's you'll be taking us on! Your doing Awesome by the way!

library addict said...

I hope Naya ends up with a new character rather than one of the twins, as much as I adore them.

Thanks for all of the links. I'd read a few of them earlier, but not nearly all.

Jen said...

It almost broke my heart to hear we're almost at the end of the series. It's some relief to hear you may revisit with other books. I haven't read Shield of Winter yet, so I don't know if you address Alice there, but in my opinion, that is a woman with a story we need to hear. She certainly deserves a happily-ever- after, too.

Anonymous said...

I don't want this series to end; and I have never said that about another series. However, I've listened to some of your interviews and am hopeful that we will continue to see these characters we love in whatever direction you go.