Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday

Hi everyone. I hope you all had a good weekend. I thought I'd dive back into blogging with a couple of happy things.

First up, Katiebabs at Babbling About Books did a great review of Archangel's Blade. She says "Dmitri is unlike any hero I’ve read this year." Follow the link to read the full review.

Second, I'll be posting quotes from Archangel's Blade on my Facebook page to count down to the release next week. You don't have to be a member of FB to see them. Just click on the FB box on the sidebar of the blog, and it'll take you to the wall, where you can read the quotes. Or if you like, I'll post them here, too (leave a comment if you'd prefer that).

Here's the one I put up for today:

She'd just finished her cereal and was walking to refill her tea when someone knocked on the glass wall that fronted her apartment. Twisting on her heel, she went for the gun tucked into the back of her jeans...and saw wings of silver-kissed blue backlit to brilliance by the rising sun.

16 comments :

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for wanting to post quotes! Since you asked could you post them here on your blog too?
Im so excited about the release:)
lulu

orannia said...

All the best with the release Nalini!

...wings of silver-kissed blue ...

Ohhhh!

Elenariel said...

I'd like to read the quotes here rather than on facebook, please.

Bluebell! Bluebell! ♥
I have to confess Dmitri's the least of my favorite -'til now...- but I can't wait for bookdepositoy to send my AB's copy!

Cony said...

Where is my calendar, where.... where... oh still 8 days to go.... I tried not to look, still so long to go.

I would prefer the posts on the blog too.

Cony

Liz C said...

Thanks for posting quotes, I can't wait for this book (do love that Dmitri) If possible I'd prefer the posts on the blog as well please, I can't always access facebook (depends on how temperamental my computer feels) *grin*

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the quotes! If possible I would also like the quotes to be posted on your blog. Thank you!

Jennifer K. said...

Blog, blog, blog! Thank you. I can't wait for Dimitri's story. It's almost time! Squeee!!!

Anonymous said...

*Sigh* Bluebell. Quotes here please!!

Anonymous said...

Pls post on the blog. Don't have access to facebook from work. Thanks.

LIzzy G said...

What a wonderful review!! Congrats Nalini!!! She gave you some really amazing praise.

I was already looking forward to this book, but after that amazing review I am now dying to read the book.

Thanks for the quotes. They will help the days pass more quickly!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the quotes! Please post them here!

mel said...

the suspense is killing me.

Diane said...

Here for the quotes please Nalini!

Why is Bluebell visiting Dmitri'soon to be mate?

Pagaan said...

Oh Bluebell... and please post here... geez, the waiting is soooo HARD!!

Saiqa said...

Loved the review and cannot wait to read this book. Always felt there was more to Dimitri than meets the eye. Please can you post on this blog. I do not have a facebook account and wouldnt want to miss any important details.

Roksana said...

Sigh...Bluebell!! <3