Tuesday, July 05, 2011

New Zealand!

I'm back home! I'll be mostly offline for the next few days as I have some edits to complete, but I have some photos to post up after that.

Also, apologies to everyone who's emailed me. I'm about six weeks behind on emails, which is making me a little crazy. I'm hoping to catch up a bit this weekend. I'll post when I'm up to date.

I'm touring New Zealand next week, so don't forget to check out the updated tour schedule if you're in NZ!

What have you all been up to over the past few weeks?

Edited to add: Video from the Literacy Signing by Sarah Wendell from Smart Bitches Trashy Books.

 

8 comments :

Diane said...

Taking it easy. Hope you had a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Thank god.I was having withdrawal symptoms!

Saiqa said...

Hi Nalini, I'm glad youre back.I have been reading your blog for ages, but never had the courage to comment till now.Just so you know, you are my favourite author in the whole world. I read your weblog obsessively.

TracytheGleek said...

Hope you had a fantastic trip! =)

Rachel Tuhega said...

is there going to be anymore short stories or novellas for the psy-changeling series...i am addicted, read all of them like 4 times so far and am not tired of it please please tell me there is another one soon...like tomorrow hopefully! xx BIG FAN!

Roksana said...

I am sooo excited about meeting you next Tueseday!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great trip, too!

I just come back from a short trip to Würzburg/Germany
(http://www.wuerzburg.de/en/).
Liked the city a lot.

Before I was on a shopping tour in Metzingen (http://www.wuerzburg.de/en/). That`s a huge outlet-city in the near of Stuttgart. - Now I need a shopping break *g*.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, the right link for Metzingen Outlet is: http://www.outletcity-metzingen.com/en/welcome .