Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Admirals, Reluctant Adults & More

Linnea Sinclair has got Admiral Branden Kel-Paten in the hot seat, answering questions. So if you liked Games of Command and want to find out more about the Admiral, here's your chance.

(Hmm, that's a fun idea. Are there any of my characters you guys would like to shoot questions at? Maybe I can talk a changeling or a Psy over here.)

The Night Owl Romance Awards are now open for voting, and I'm very pleased to share that CBI has been nominated.

Boundless
authors Annie Dean, Bonnie Dee & Dionne Galace are guesting over at Jaci Burton's blog and they're talking heroines.

If you're a fan of Tess Gerritsen, you might want to check out this article. (I lust after her study.)

Have you guys heard of the League of Reluctant Adults? They describe themselves as:
"five Urban Fantasy Writers, who don't take themselves very seriously."

And I meant to post this earlier, but both Yvonne Lindsay and Bronwyn Jameson have put up examples of the collages they've done for their books. It's a fun way to brainstorm, something Jenny Cruisie talked about when she was down here. She does some very creative ones for her books - follow the link to see.

Okay, back to work for me. Dorian's whispering my name... *grin*

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Firstly CONGRATULATIONS on the nomination (and good luck)!

Nalini said: 'Are there any of my characters you guys would like to shoot questions at?

Ummmmm YES!!!!!!!! Like, all of them (but especially Dorian and Hawke :) *SIGH* I wish Dorian would whisper my name...it's a good thing dreams are free :)

orannia

Kati said...

Ummm...Hawke. Nuff said. LOL! And orannia, I'm with you, Hawke can whisper to me annnny time!

Amazing news on the nom! You deserve it!

Casee said...

Yes, I want to interview The Ghost so I can ask what his/her name is!!! LOL

Since that won't happen, I'll "settle" for Dorian or Hawke. *g*

I luuuuuurve Kel-Paten. I give you my thanks for recommending Linnea Sinclair. Games of Command was oh-so good.

Nalini Singh said...

Thanks for the congrats. And Hawke, hmm, that might be difficult - he's one stubborn male. Let's see if I can persuade him or Dorian...

Ange - The Romance Groupie said...

Oooooh, the Ghost! Good one Casee! I'd love a Q&A session with Hawke but I'm thinking that it would be like banging our heads against a brick wall to get info out of him.

It would be great to be able to question any of the main characters from the first 3 books - I'd ask a bunch of 'what's happening now' type questions.

Nalini Singh said...

it would be like banging our heads against a brick wall to get info out of him

Ah you know him too well ;)