Monday, July 24, 2006

Jump-Start

I've been a bit slow to get going this morning, so first some links I found while trying to get the brain kick-started.

Paperback Writer did a really interesting blog post on Wickham/Darcy and Pride and Prejudice - check it out if you're a fan. She talks about the possible secret that could've motivated Wickham's actions.

Cute Overload is a site that everyone should visit. I dare you to not start grinning as you go down the page.

And oh look what I accidentally found 'cough', a 4.5 star review for Slave to Sensation from Romance Junkies!!

Lucas has a sensuality that will curl your toes and speed up your heartbeat. Sascha is a courageous heroine that you just know has an inner passion waiting to be let out and when it does, watch out. Together this couple is dynamite and you don’t want to be anywhere near when the explosion goes off.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Uh,the animals pictures are so cute.
Nalini they are so many good reviews about this book that I can't wait to get my hands on it.Congrats!

Nalini Singh said...

Aren't they just, Barbara? Sooooo adorable. :)

I hope you like Slave when it comes out! (If you do, tell EVERYONE you know *g*)