Thursday, July 28, 2005

On what the Writer has achieved this month...

  1. Revisions to Secrets in the Marriage Bed completed. Check.
  2. Desire proposal finalized and sent in. Check.
  3. Dust-bunny colony uprooted from apartment. Check (!)
  4. Blog kept (relatively) regularly updated. Check.
  5. Visited post office two thousand times. Check.
  6. Did not catch bouquet at wedding. Check.
  7. Overcame chocolate addiction. Um…
  8. Lost at basketball against six year olds. Check.
  9. Read Publishers Lunch notice of Berkley sale three million times. Check.
  10. Broke at least one electronic appliance in apartment. Check.

P.S. Only two days to go until I’m on a jetplane!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Good goals! Congrats on Berkley Nalini. I know that's got to be so exciting for you.

I can't wait to buy it when it's released. Keep us posted!

not12complain said...

I can't wait to catch up with you! Bring me lots of cutsie cutsie prezzies!!! heheheh

Nalini Singh said...

No worries, Kendra - I'll probably just 'accidentally' mention it a few thousand times :)

not12complain - I have no idea who you are. Why should I bring you pressies ;)