Friday, July 15, 2005

Competition Details

Okay, I know I said this competition was going to go up early next week but it has come to my attention that I might be offline for a few days, so I'm posting it in advance. However, it'll be open until Friday 22nd July, so y'all have a few days to enter.

Here's what you have to do to win a signed copy of the fabulous Craving Beauty and (in honor of the fact that I'm resident in Japan) a pair of decorative chopsticks to put in your hair (or even eat with if you want!) - Send me an email through the email address listed on my website, telling me the answer to this question: In the excerpt from the book posted on the website, what kind of sheets are on the bed that Hira is sitting on?

And to help me sort our your entries from spam, please put Craving Beauty Competition in the subject line of your email. Happy hunting.

No comments :