It's Tuesday and time for a reader interview! Today's interviewee is Jen B., a true romantic :-)
1. Tell us a bit about yourself.
I'm 29, 30 in February (OMG). A complete and total romantic, I am emotional and my one dream has always been to find true love (cheesy I know). I have a seven year old daughter who is far too clever for her own good. I am American but I live in the UK and have done for eight years now. I love reading, of course, and cannot wait to meet some of my favourite authors. I currently work as a secretary for the director of education at the local authority.
2. Are you a hoarder or do you give your books away?
No No No!! Never give books away...the idea is just absolutely shocking to me! I loaned books to a friend once and stressed until I got them back and then went mad because she'd bent a spine :)
3. What author might tempt you into turning stalker?
How much time have you got??
4. How susceptible are you to chocolate?
Umm...hello...need to breath....need to eat chocolate...life's sustenance
5. Favorite book? Why?
I'm not sure how to answer this...different genres, different likes. I really loved Night Play by Sherrilyn Kenyon when I first read it and have probably read it far too many times but I would say my ultimate favourite book was Pride and Prejudice and while I adore the Colin Firth adaptation I loved the book before then.
6. If you knew you were going to be stuck on a desert island, what three things would you take with you?
My IPod, preferably with a solar battery of some sort so it never stops running
A laptop with undying internet connection and battery so that I can at least download books since the post guy won't be coming to visit
A picture of my daughter to help keep me sane
7. What did you eat for breakfast?
Two slices of toast with butter
8. How many books in your current to-be-read pile?
15 (bought) too many to count on pre-order on amazon
9. Describe your idea of a perfect hero.
I want an alpha male..surprise surprise, who is attractive (to me anyway), protective, honourable, generous, loving but not overly soppy, understanding, funny, likeable, good and adventurous in bed (and out lol), tall - I think that's it...you get the idea anyway :)
Extra reader submitted question(s)! Answer at will :)
* Which character in a book do you relate most with?
Generally the heroine that thinks she'll never get what her heart desires most...just waiting for my happy ending now :)
* Where do you live?
* If you were in the Psy/Changeling World, what side would you be in?
I'd have to be a changeling. I could never pass as Psy - far too emotional :)