1. Tell us a bit about yourself.
My name is Darla, and I've been reading romance since I was 16, starting with Shanna by Kathleen Woodiwiss. I've been in my own wonderful romance for 28 years to a man that knows the ropes! Wink Wink...Gotta love it. BG! I'm a mother of 3, all adults now, and Grandmother of 2.
2. Are you a hoarder or do you give your books away?
I have always been a hoarder and have over 2,000 books at home...but lately since I am seriously running out of room I'm going through my books and donating and giving some of them away. If I had my druthers I'd just do what George Carlin says and "Get a bigger place for my stuff!"
3. What author might tempt you into turning stalker?
For me this is by far the hardest question. There are so many talented authors I've read, that have given me hours of enjoyment, but I can't name just one...I'll have to wait until the RWA conference comes back my way and stalk ALL of them!
4. How susceptible are you to chocolate?
VERY! Have to have it with me at all times...there may be an emergency where its needed!
5. Favorite book? Why?
Knight of a Trillion Stars by Dara Joy. When I picked this book up I didn't really know what I was getting into. For me reading this book is like sitting in a movie theatre. This was before there were very many paranormal reads. It just knocked my socks right off and from then on I was hooked and still hope that someday she may be able to finish the series.
6. If you knew you were going to be stuck on a desert island, what three things would you take with you?
Books, books & books...because I can hunt for food and comforts and no one said there wouldn't be a man already there, so I choose to believe that Hugh Jackman will be waiting for me!
7. What did you eat for breakfast?
Granola with yogert, nuts, banana, flax.
8. How many books in your current to-be-read pile?
9. Describe your idea of a perfect hero.
Just someone who is there when you need him...that and a great bod don't hurt.
Extra reader submitted question(s)! Answer at will :)
* Which character in a book do you relate most with?
Depends on the mood I'm in at the time!
* Where do you live?
* So what would people think was a perfect heroine??
I don't know, each person is different is the things they look at. Me I like those that are decisive, easy to be around, and real, as in not trying to be something you're not or fake.
* If you were in the Psy/Changeling World, what side would you be in?
Changeling, I'd love to be able to shift into a big cat!