Tuesday is reader interview day. If you'd like to participate (you know you want to), the details are here. Without further ado, today's reader interviewee is Katy (whose favorite book is one you have to read if you haven't already. An amazing, amazing story.)
1. Tell us a bit about yourself.
My name is Katy and I live in Florida (USA). I'm an occupational therapist who works with children. I love travelling and reading.
2. Are you a hoarder or do you give your books away?
I hoard the books I absolutely love, but I do give away the ones that were okay/good.
3. What author might tempt you into turning stalker?
Used to be Dara Joy, but now I really look forward to the Sherrilyn Kenyon books.
4. How susceptible are you to chocolate?
5. Favorite book? Why?
Simple Jess by Pamela Morsi. Just a wonderful book. Real people. Flawed main characters, but you fell in love with them. I've read this book at least 20 times and I love it each time.
6. If you knew you were going to be stuck on a desert island, what three things would you take with you?
Definitely sun block! Big stack of books. Matches?
7. What did you eat for breakfast?
Left over pizza...garlic and tomato..yummm.
8. How many books in your current to-be-read pile?
Right now only 2..I'm waiting for some good ones to come out!
9. Describe your idea of a perfect hero.
I can't describe one type of hero. I like the alpha male, but I also enjoy it when an author switches it up and has someone nerdy or different (but special in their own way). I really just love it when I get a hero with quirks that you continue to see throughout the story.