Tuesday is reader interview day. If you'd like to participate (you know you want to), the details are here. Without further ado, today's reader interviewee is Danette B, whose favorite book is also one of my keepers - ah Vane! :)
1. Tell us a bit about yourself.
I’m a stay at home mom with three girls. I’m currently going back to college a couple classes at a time.(Not sure what I want to major in,yet) I’m always on the web doing something. I run a blog where I talk about whatever is on my mind and I’m getting into interviewing authors. When I’m not in front of the computer I’m taking care of kids, at the beach or reading a good book.
2. Are you a hoarder or do you give your books away?
I share my books when I can, but if someone has one of my favorites, I’ll give them a little nudge. *g*
3. What author might tempt you into turning stalker?
Sherrilyn Kenyon, she got me hooked on romance.
4. How susceptible are you to chocolate?
If it’s milk chocolate.
5. Favorite book? Why?
Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon, I picked up that book in 2001 and have been reading constantly ever since.
6. If you knew you were going to be stuck on a desert island, what three things would you take with you?
Lip gloss, an umbrella and my books
7. What did you eat for breakfast?
8. How many books in your current to-be-read pile?
9. Describe your idea of a perfect hero.
My perfect hero is strong willed, loyal, mostly alpha(hey he needs a little bit of sensitivity) who fight for the ones he loves and has sense of humor.