Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Questions & Answers & Other Stuff

Today's supposed to be Reader Interview day but I wanted to give you a heads up on a couple of things so the interview will go up tomorrow.

First - I'm answering questions for the next two weeks over at the Romantic Times forum, so come on over and hang out. It's the "Ask the Author" thread.

Second - my website has just been updated. Big news is that Bookplates are now available.

And third - my hands are really cold. I need one of these!! Is it for real you think? In that case, I must have one!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I don't know if the keyboard is real or not. It is a money idea. I know some nights when I'm keying information my fingers get so cold they don't want to work and a warm keyboard would be great. The book plates are nice, too.