Monday, April 23, 2007

Fly-By

I'm still working on copy edits - which, funnily enough, I really enjoy. Reading a manuscript a few months after it's been turned in, gives me a fresh perspective on it, let's me really focus on the story.

So, that's what I've been doing. What have you all have been up to this weekend. Any news? What's the weather like in your part of the world?

p.s. I've also managed to put up a post at Between The Covers, so swing by that way if you want to chat about location, location, location!



5 comments :

Anonymous said...

weather is beautiful so naturally I've been stuck in work most of the weekend!

Nalini Singh said...

Hope you managed to enjoy some of it, Clare! :)

LesleyW said...

I've been going through internet cold turkey after I unexpectedly lost my connection on Saturday. :(

Not a happy bunny.

But things look to be okay now. :)

Fingers crossed.

LesleyW said...

LOL - I think that should be internet withdrawal cold turkey. :)

Nalini Singh said...

Lesley - great to see you back! I went through a minor internet setback this week so my sympathies. :)