Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Paranormal & More

Want to know what a top editor thinks about all things paranormal? Check out this interview with Berkley editor Cindy Hwang, who also happens to be my editor. (I love her!)

Talking about paranormal, it's very definitely a good time to be a reader who likes this particular sub-genre. There's so much choice, so many different stories. Ghosts, vampires, selkies, Psy *g* to name a few.

If you read paranormal, what do you like best about it? Conversely, what kind of stories would you like to see more of?


3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I would like to see more Psy. So hurry up!!!!

And post some excerpts ... soon!!!

I gotta have me more shifters.

Nalini Singh said...

LOL! I'm writing, I'm writing! :)

Saskia Walker said...

Thanks for posting the link, it was really informative! I like anything with magical elements, whatever the breed. ;-) I can't read paranormal all the time though, have to read other genres in between.