Thursday, November 03, 2005

Heaven and Hell

Alas the weather nixed our plans to visit The Hells. Instead I've got the whole day to spend in what is for me, a small slice of heaven - an entire day in which to write. Bliss.

(Except for the fact that the latest Darkhunter book in my to-be-read pile has mysteriously gained the ability to speak. It's been murmuring "Read me. Read me" since daybreak. Very strange.)

So tell me about you. What makes a day great for you? Is it curling up with a good book knowing no one will interrupt, playing computer games till you keel over of fatigue or watching endless reruns of "The Love Boat"? Something else? Come on, spill.

1 comment :

Nalini Singh said...

I could go for that ebeth, especially the extra hour! (And if the friend is a hunk, so much the better *g*)