Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Today, Tomorrow & Nuts

Tomorrow, it's another public holiday here. And a friend of mine has asked me to go to a place called "The Hells". She assures me it's a sightseeing location. If I survive the trip, I'll tell you all about it upon my return. If there is no blog post after this one, you'll know what happened...

Today, if life cooperates, I'm going to attempt to shrink a photo and put it up on the profile bit of this blog. Feel free to comment on it but only if you call me a goddess!


And here's another quiz for you. This one struck my funnybone. (I always knew I was a little nuts but now I have confirmation!).


Snickers

Nutty and gooey - you always satisfy.

6 comments :

Bronwyn Jameson said...

Nalini, you are a goddess. A nutty and gooey one, but still a goddess. *snicker*

Nalini Singh said...

Snicker? I'm sure you meant Snickers. *grin*

Bronwyn Jameson said...

Nope. Just the one thanks, Nalini. I'm dieting! *g*

Nalini Singh said...

LOL! 

Anonymous said...

Delilah is a.....Gummy Bear!

Nalini Singh said...

You know I always feel sad about eating gummy bears (especially when it's time to bite off the head). *g*