Tuesday, August 06, 2024

SteamyLit Con

 


My first SteamyLit Con was an absolute blast for so many reasons, but I feel that being surprised by themed Psy-Changeling shirts by this beautiful crew deserves its own post!  🐆 🐺 ✨

It’s a moment I will always remember. We are now all besties forever. 🤗💕 

A giant hug to every single reader who came to see me - you seriously made my con with your joy and love and excitement! 🥹 

Another huge hug to author and industry friends old and new - I *heart* you. 

And a great big thanks to Mel, Cookie, and the entire team at SteamyLit Con including the amazing volunteers! You put on a brilliant con! 

I didn’t take many photos so another big thanks to everyone who has tagged me in photos. 💛

xoxo 

📸: My editor Cindy Hwang (who is never allowed to retire!)

1 comment :

library addict said...

Looks like everyone had a blast.