Thursday, August 15, 2024

The Day I Met Oprah!

 

I'm still catching up on everything after my travels and it'll take me a while to go through my photos, but I thought I'd share this fun one I took at the Hollywood Wax Museum which we visited during a free day between events: Me, manifesting one of my books becoming an Oprah's Book Club pick in the future!! 😄

Have you ever been to a wax museum? (I have to say, this pic is quite good - I have a photo with Keanu Reeves too, though he was a bit stiff while taking photos...)


2 comments :

library addict said...

I went to Madame Tussauds in London many many moons ago when I lived in England. This was in the days before cell phones when you had to actually use a camera to take photos. I can't recall any specific figures but I remember some were much more lifelike than others.

Eva said...

Yes, I went to Madame Tussauds in London too. I still have a picture with Mr. T..