Wednesday, November 12, 2014

News, Covers, Excerpts...

I've shared a lot of things over the past couple of weeks, and I thought it might be a good time to do a roundup of all of it so if you missed something, you can click back to read.

First though, I have some amazing news!

Shield of Winter has been chosen as one of the Best Books of 2014 (Romance) by Amazon.

Rock Addiction & Shield of Winter have both been nominated in the RT Reviewer's Choice Awards. Rock Addiction is in the Indie Press Contemporary category, with Shield of Winter in the Paranormal Worldbuilding category.

Shield of Winter is also through to the semi-finals of the Goodreads Choice Awards thanks to all of you! If you'd like to continue voting for Ivy & Vasic's story, here's the link.

Onto the news roundup!!

The excerpt from Secrets at Midnight, my Psy-Changeling novella in the Night Shift anthology is now up. Release date: November 25th

I've also released an excerpt from Rock Hard, featuring an ex-rugby player turned CEO hero, and a shy heroine who doesn't really want anyone to notice her, especially not the boss she calls T-Rex. Release date: March 10th, 2015

Slave to Sensation is being re-released with an awesome new cover (see larger image here). If you love the old cover (my precious!) and want a paperback of it, grab it in the next few months, because once those go, the next printing will feature the new cover. If you want the new cover (pretty!), it should start appearing around the middle of next year (I'll let you know once my publisher confirms its printing.)

Shards of Hope, the June 2015 Psy-Changeling novel has a cover and a blurb. Follow the link to see a larger image and read the blurb! No excerpt yet because I'm still writing it. These two are making me work for it, but I expected that... I mean, two Arrows? Would any of us ever expect easy? Nope. But this story needs to be written: it's their time and I'm so excited to go on this journey with them.

Also, I've updated my What's Next for the Psy-Changeling Series post with a couple of notes about my "secret" anthology. ;-)

If I missed anything, please leave a comment!

3 comments :

Lege Artis said...

Woohoo!

Thank you for round up!

So many good stuff happened and so much more to look forward to! :)
Vasic and Jane deserve all nominations and awards! I am keeping my fingers crossed and I'll keep voting. :D
I am so excited about new Psy/Changeling anthology..

azteclady said...

Patience is hard, man!


*muttering under breath* Aden, Aden, Aden...

Anonymous said...

It's a long time until SHARDS OF HOPE is released. Is there any chance of an eARC being available to buy like Baen does for some of its releases? So we could at least read the basic story 3-4 months before we can get our hands on the actual hardcover. Baen has done very well with this marketing tool...we buy the eARC because we are impatient and then buy the hardcover when it is released and Baen gets a double bang for its buck.

Anne in Virginia