Sunday, February 19, 2006

Assorted Thoughts

Why offer roses or chocolate when you can serve up the perfect face for your sweetheart this Valentine's Day?

As the traditional lovers' day approached in China, plastic surgery clinics in trend-setting Shanghai reported a huge rise in business.
Okay, I just find the thought of this gift kind of creepy but anyone want to play devil's advocate and convince me it's romantic?

For everyone who gave me movie recommendations, thanks a heap. Unfortunately, none of the recommendations were playing so we ended up seeing Flightplan. I found it very good. Kept me in my seat and in the story the entire time so I'd give it a big thumbs up. (Especially since a certain Mr. Sean Bean played a major part).

And I meant to put this up earlier, but my agent, Nephele Tempest, recently did a post on a new line from Dorchester. It might be interesting for those of you writing paranormals and other alternative sub-genres.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend :)

No comments :