Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Snapshot Monday on Wednesday - London


I just realized I didn't do Snapshot Monday, so here are some photos from my recent travels! Above - one of the gates that surround the parks around Buckingham Palace.

And below - the actual palace itself.


This one's of Tower Bridge taken from a ferry coming from Greenwich.


The fabulously busy and bustling Trafalgar Square - where they had a platform set up that anyone could book for an hour, and do whatever they liked on!


And last, a picture where I managed to get Big Ben, the Millennium Wheel and a red bus all in one shot. (I was so proud!)

Hope you enjoyed the pics!

8 comments :

Courtney said...

Awesome pics! I spent one weekend in London during my semester studying in France (I was in Normandy, ten minutes away from the ferry landing that took me across the Channel--it was cool) and I loved seeing all that. I do remember thinking that Buckingham Palace lokd a lot smaller than I thought it would. Then again, I think the only things that looked as big as I thought they would are the Eiffel Tower and the Chateau de Chambord.

I'm most of the way through Blaze of Memory. It's sooooo good!

Diane said...

love the pictures! finally got my copy of Blaze, should be starting it in the next day or so.

Diane said...

love the pictures! finally got my copy of Blaze, should be starting it in the next day or so.

Tiona said...

Wow, Nalini! Those are some awesome pics! Love the threesome! Oops *blushing*! I mean, the three-in-one shot you so cleverly managed!
Can't wait for BOM to be delivered!

Anonymous said...

Good (cloudy *g*) snapshots!

orannia said...

Thank you Nalini! I spent 5 years living in London, so those photos kind of make me homesick... *grin* I wish I had a teleportation device so I could go and visit, even for the day!

Am picking up Blaze of Memory on Saturday - I can't wait!!!

Nalini Singh said...

Courtney - glad you're enjoying Blaze!

Diane & Orannia - hope you like :)

Princess Bumblebee - yes, that threesome is great isn't it? *g*

Eva - I had brilliant weather for my trip. I think only two days were cloudy with a little drizzle - this was one of those days. Amazing for the UK I think!

ShellBell said...

Love the photos Nalini. I swear you must have been following my itinerary as you went to a lot of places that Mum and I did while we were over there in September, although we didn't make it to Ireland this trip.