Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Release Day!

Ok, so it's not officially Nov 3rd in the U.S. yet, but it will be in a few hours, and Blaze of Memory will be out! I hope you all enjoy Dev and Katya's story :) And don't forget that the mass market edition of An Enchanted Season will also be hitting the shelves at the same time.

Today, I have some linkage for you.

I have a very fun interview posted at Rip My Bodice - it's unlike any interview I've ever done *g*

I was also interviewed by author Carolyn Jewel on her blog - we're talking Eric, Bill, and elves, so swing by and say hi!

I'm chatting about Blaze at the Barnes and Noble Romantic Reads Board till Friday. Eloisa James is also featuring Dev in her column titled "In Praise of Decent Men" <-- go read - it's all about the heroes we love to love.

Plus Blaze is book-touring over at these fabulous blogs:

Jasmine Hayne's Blog
Yasmine Galenorn's blog.

Oh, and don't forget to drop by the Oddshots, where we're discussing what we'd do if someone else dared grab the last copy of the new release we'd been waiting for, forever!

19 comments :

Una said...

Yay, only ten hours until Nov 3rd here in Cali (but I don't think B&N is open until 9am on Nov 3rd)!! Oh so close!

LOVED the excerpt from Archangels' Kiss, Nalini! Thank you!

Una said...

Oh and the interview at Rip My Bodice was fabulous!

orannia said...

Oh, so many places to visit!

All the best with the release of Blaze of Memory Nalini!

Courtney said...

Yay, it's tomorrow somewhere in the world! Now all it needs to do is be tomorrow where I am and I'll be happy.

Courtney <--- wonders if my comment at Oddshots was too weird LOL

Dino Rubio said...

I just bought my copy of Blaze of Memory like 45 minutes ago and I can't wait to read it!

Ying said...

Congratulations!! My copy is in the post, can't wait!!

Saly said...

I must say the Blaze of Memory is one of the best installment in the series. And Dev and Kat are yum!!!!!
I can't wait for the next book by you, be it the Angels or Psy's!!!!!!:)

Saly said...

Ooh!!And being an Indian I loved all the Hindi refrences. In Hinglish hindi "kya mast mazza aaya"[I thoroughly enjoyed them].

Cherry said...

Barnes and Nobles opened 10 minutes ago, but I have to wait 8 more hours before I can go buy the book.

Casee said...

Happy release day, Nalini!!!

xoxo

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Got the book and already reading. You know, it's entirely possible to work on less than 4 hours of sleep!

Ooh and loved that little tidbit you mentioned about Indigo and her wolf hero! I wonder who it is?!

~aka mimi

Eva / TXBookjunkie said...

Loved the book. Looking forward to the new excerpt on the 5th. Feel free to post early. :)

Vi Dao said...

I cannot believe you are working on Indigo's book. Any hint from the book would be greatly appreciated. ;)

Thank you sharing your imagination with us!

orannia said...

@ Iris - I noticed that snippet of information too. Now, do we now anything about Max's heroine? (I almost posted this comment stating Max's hero :)

Naiyana said...

Fantastic!!!
Happy release day, Nalini!!!
Can't wait to see or more likely read what you cooked up this time!!

Danica Avet said...

Bought it, read it, and I really should get a T-shirt. Excellent story!

Barbarita V said...

I got my copy over the weekend! I will probably start reading tonight.

All’sReads said...

What a great interview at RMB - sounds like you all had lots of fun! And am waiting for more details on Indigo's "hot charming... hero" pleeeaase Nalini!

Simren said...

Lol I'm Indian too and I have to say it's fun reading a book with Hindi references. Esp with an Indian hero as hast as Dev! Chak de phatte yaar!