It's reader interview time and today's interviewee is Eva, all the way from Germany :-)
1. Tell us a bit about yourself.
My name is Eva. I'm 29, married, graduated in business administration, current I`m working as a Case-Manager for unemployed people.
2. Are you a hoarder or do you give your books away?
That depends on the book.
3. What author might tempt you into turning stalker?
If she would still be alive:
Juliette Benzoni (Her Catherine novels are one of my most protected treasuries).
Andrea Schacht (about the beguine Almut Bossart) and Nalini Singh (Psy/Changeling Romance).
4. How susceptible are you to chocolate?
Highly. Especially cooled. (Before I eat the chocolate, I put it into the fridge.)
5. Favorite book? Why?
I've a lot of favorite books.....
The most important four:
Andrea Schacht: The novels about the beguine Almut Bossart.
Reason: There are few books that make people laugh. This is one.
Reason: The book shows a tragedy which is very thought-provoking.
Donna Boyd: The Passion / The Promise
Reason: There are the best werewolf novels I've ever read.
Nalini Singh: Psy-/Changeling-Romance
Reason: A new wold, which is fascinating and absolutely addictive.
(All these hidden hints...).
6. If you knew you were going to be stuck on a desert island, what three things would you take with you?
- a sunshade
- a freezer filled with water, grapes and chocolate
- The books of Edith Maude Hull: The Sheik / Sons of the Sheik
7. What did you eat for breakfast?
White coffee, bread and cheese.
8. How many books in your current to-be-read pile?
9. Describe your idea of a perfect hero.
Strong, smart, humorous and solid.
Extra reader submitted question(s)! Answer at will :)
* Where do you live?
Germany / Bavaria.
* If you were in the Psy/Changeling World, what side would you be in?