~~~And now, onto today's Reader Interview! Today's interviewee is Soraya, all the way from Paris, France!
1. Tell us a bit about yourself.
Soraya, 35 years old, single and I live in Paris (France). I'm a lawyer's secretary. Since I'm 14 I read voraciously romance books, I don't have any genre preferences. I took English classes after work when I learn that some of Amanda Quick books were not translated in French - she was my favorite author back then.
2. Are you a hoarder or do you give your books away?
I have given a lot of my books away since my little sister offers me a palm :) I only kept my very favorites one :)
3. What author might tempt you into turning stalker?
Linda Howard, JAK, Christine Feehan, Lora Leigh, Stella Cameron, Angela Knight, Shelly Laurenston, Laurell K. Hamilton, Jaci Burton and Nalini Singh.
4. How susceptible are you to chocolate?
I can kill for a box of Jeff de Bruges chocolates.
5. Favorite book? Why?
I really don't have "one" favorite book.
6. If you knew you were going to be stuck on a desert island, what three things would you take with you?
Well Brad Pitt and Denzel Washington are taken soo... let me think...
- Jack (from lost)
- a swiss army knife
7. What did you eat for breakfast?
8. How many books in your current to-be-read pile?
the last I check something like 20... or so...
9. Describe your idea of a perfect hero.
My hero of all time, Gideon from "Ravished" by AQ.