Monday, January 08, 2007

Seven Things I Did This Weekend

1. Continued my mini PC Cast glom by reading Goddess of the Rose. Wonderful, wonderful book! It's an unusual new take on Beauty and the Beast and that's one of my favorite fairy tales. I'm now officially a PC Cast fan.

2. Typed in 3000 words on book 4 of the Psy/Changeling series. (I write most of the first draft longhand). But I was feeling exceptionally lazy this weekend so not much got inputted. I'm still nutting out ideas so don't ask me what it's about yet!

3. Finished an email interview, sent in info for another, answered the three million emails I had to let build up last week because of other life factors.

4. Spent wayyyy too much time catching up on the blogs I read.

5. Slept in.

6. Ate chocolate biscuits, a chocolate bar and french-vanilla ice-cream.

7. Watched an episode of Child of Our Time.

As you can see I had a very *ahem* energetic weekend. So, what did you get up to?

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

LOL less than you ;)

Christmas visitor gone home and deccies stripped ~ the place looks all naked now :(

Caught up with the few forums and blogs I haunt. Looked up some authors on amazon and debated books or groceries for the month ahead.

Caught up on round-robin story I take part in and realised my contribution is on the late side. Wrote a paragraph then got distracted by vanilla ice-cream with chocolate cause ;) and gossiped IM

Spent most of my time wrapped in quilt snoozing and reading. Been swamped with a cold that has finally broke and used it as an excuse to sloth.

Read Koontz's Brother Odd and been re-reading Jessica Bird books ready for amazon finally posting the latest to me.

Cathy M said...

Sounds like a great way to spend a Sunday. Love the food choices, definitely my kind of gal.

Anonymous said...

Put away Christmas decorations, finished a Gena Showalter book, started reading Visions of Heat ARC, and finished a portrait of Tom Welling that I posted on my site.

Kris said...

Played with my kids, finished the Black Jewels Trilogy by Anne Bishop, worked on taking down decorations, watched re-runs of CSI, watched the movie Bedazzled, church, spent time with hubby.

Nalini Singh said...

Clare - hugs on the cold, but the whole quilt/snoozing thing sounds soooo good today. (It's raining here).

Cathy :)

Angela - wow, cool portrait. That boy is just too good looking, all chiseled jaw and those eyes...sigh. Hope you're enjoying the book!

Kris - the Black Jewels trilogy is so awesome isn't it? You should read The Silver Ring too (if you haven't already). It's set in the same world.