Monday, January 15, 2007

The CEO's Contract Bride / First Drafting

In December, I blogged about Yvonne Lindsay's first book, The Boss's Christmas Seduction. Then I prompty emailed Yvonne and ordered her to asked nicely if she'd send me the next book in the series - The CEO's Contract Bride (which is out now). *g* She did and I'm glad to say that the second book in the New Zealand Knight's trilogy is as awesome as the first.

The emotions between Declan and Gwen are very intense, and the fact that they have a history together further raises the tension. I was sucked in from page one (when Gwen's fiance runs off with both hers and Declan's money!). Intrigued? Check out the blurb here.
______________________________________________

I've been reading a lot lately (as you can tell from all the book-related posts) but I think that's about to slow down as I set myself to completing the first draft of book 4 in the Psy/Changeling series (after doing the final edits on Caressed By Ice and Beat of Temptation (novella)). My first drafts tend to be very rough but I love doing them. It's such a rush to get the whole book out there. Then I get to play with it for months! :)

That's what I'm up to. You?

No comments :