Saturday, June 10, 2006

Angela Knight on Erotica

Well, SNOT. Here I waited 20 years for New York to start publishing what I want to read, and most of the houses (with the exception of the splendid and wonderful Berkley) are doing the exact same damn thing as the men's erotica that turned me off when I was 20. Except maybe more artsy. As one writer friend explained, "These books are supposed to be voyages of sexual self-discovery for the heroine."

Hell, THAT doesn't sound like any fun!

Read the rest of this very interesting blog post at Knight Errant.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Nalini,
I read about 3 o 4 erotic romance's novel from Angela Knight. They are pretty well done. I think that they are a combination self discovery for both man and women.

Nalini Singh said...

I haven't read a lot of Angela Knight's books, Barbara, but I have one sitting at home right now that might have to be moved to the top of the pile. Thanks for the recommendation!