Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Roarke

I just read JD Robb's Survivor in Death and Origin in Death back to back and boy oh boy can that woman write! I love the stories but most of all, I love the characters and the fact that they're so real I occassionally have mad thoughts of challenging Eve for Roarke (now that's what I call a hero). Okay, I know she'd kick my butt and probably laser me in the eye but it would almost be worth it. Almost. Except that of course, I would never ever do anything to damage the love story between the two. That's part of the reason I love series' - following the development of a relationship, seeing it mature and change as time passes. It's also why I'm so excited to be writing paranormals which will in a sense, be linked, allowing me to go beyond the happy ever after and more. I can't wait!!

2 comments :

Bronwyn Jameson said...

Mmmmm, Rrrrroarrrrke.....

Nalini Singh said...

We are sooooo on the same page!