Friday, June 26, 2026

Friday Book Club

 

The Friday Book Club is now open. What are you reading and loving this week?

5 comments :

library addict said...

I enjoyed Lindsay Buroker's Knead for Speed (Tales from the Dragon Diner #2).

I also reread the ARC for Nora Roberts' Birth of the Witch (A Coven of Three #1). And some of the newsletter shorts.

Eva said...

I read Archangel's Eternity. Such a beautiful, bittersweet ending, Nalini. Thank you! (That was definitely the first book that had me crying almost non-stop. lol). ... Now I’m hoping for a short story about Illium and Aegaeon. So much fear and pain... I think a drink would really do the two of them good...

Patricia Schlorke said...

I'm reading about dust bunny shenanigans and mayhem by Jayne Castle. Right now it's Sweetwater and the Witch. Harriet is the dust bunny of the book. The dust bunny heist of the all-you-can-eat buffet is so hilarious! 😂😂😂😂

M-square said...

I'm re-reading the entire Guild Hunter series again for maybe the 7th or 10th time? After all this time who's still counting? Certainly not me! Right now I'm on Archangel's Viper; after Elena and Rafael long romance, then Ash and Janvier love story, Holly and Venom might be my favorite couple.
Such a treat to have these books to turn to whenever the mood strikes. A good book is like a good friend....

Anonymous said...

Am reading Jaymin Eve's WeatherStone book series. The sequel came out, so starting with the first book and then onto the second one.