Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Rock Addiction: Five weeks to go!!



"…it’s amazing. Fox is everything you’d expect from Nalini Singh. An alpha rock star with a sexy lip ring and whiskey voice. Jealous, possessive, sexy on a stick… and surprisingly sweet and tender." - Holly from Book Binge

"Nalini Singh knows how to write super hot alpha males! I have read every paranormal romance book she has written and if you are a fan like I am, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED." - Angela on Goodreads

"I am loving Fox from Nalini Singh's Rock Addiction! Seriously hot Alpha male !...Gotta mention Molly, too! Love how brave and strong she is! She's a wonderful heroine. :)" - Rachel Elizabeth on Twitter

"Nalini does it again! ...I loved every page of this book, as well being left wanting more of the rest of the band. Yeah, she needs to write these fast!" - Under the Covers Book Blog

"Wow. I honestly didn't think I could love Nalini's stories any more than I already do but Fox is like Hawke and Judd and Dimitri rolled into a twenty something rock star. I can guarantee I will be reading this story again and again." - Heather Lire on Goodreads

"Best rock star book ever!! Loved the main characters and the supporting ones just as much. It's hot and sexy!! I am really excited to read more of this new series!! :-)" - Danielle on Goodreads

No comments :