Wednesday, August 06, 2014

August Newsletter

The August newsletter went out a few hours ago, complete with a new Psy-Changeling short story. I hope you enjoy it!

If you're a subscriber and didn't get it, just let Ash know and she'll make sure you get a copy. If you aren't yet a subscriber but would like the newsletter, then just join up on the front page of my website (the box on the top right corner), then email Ash for the back issue.

You will also receive a Welcome newsletter with links to previous stories, so don't ignore it!

Ashwini's email: naliniDOTassistantATgmailDOTcom (replace DOT and AT with ./@).

2 comments :

library addict said...

Loved the short story. One of my favorite couples. Thanks.

Hopeless Heart said...

Such a cute and wonderful story to start a Wednesday and I'm ecstatic to hear you're doing a signing in Auckland! I'll definitely be there and I can't wait for Rock Addiction.