Saturday, August 09, 2014

Ibooks Pre-Order and A Fun Battle

First up, ROCK ADDICTION is up for pre-order at Ibooks!! If the link doesn't work in your location, just type in the title in the search bar and it should come up. Let me know in the comments if you have any issues.

There is no pre-order at other retailers, but you'll ALL be able to get the pre-order price of $3.99 during the first week of release. I really wanted to make the launch book of the series a special price, as a thank you to my readers. You are amazing. 

 Release date: September 9th

The cover release happens in under a week! Whee! I can't wait! :)
  ~ 
The Under the Covers book bloggers have put together a Nalini Singh Book Boyfriends Battle - so go on over and vote for your favorites. I can't choose, since I love them all!! Just click on the link or the image to get to their site. :)

http://www.underthecoversbookblog.com/2014/08/nalini-singh-book-boyfriend-battle-team-obsidian-round-1.html

4 comments :

Susan said...

Kaleb vs Raphael, that is a tough one, lol. I feel disloyal choosing.

Alexandra Perchanidou said...

Dmitri vs Lucas

Jason vs Judd

Susan said...

How do you get to round two? Dmitri vs Lucas, I still can't choose. They are so different. I love them both. Jason vs Judd. I feel terrible but it would have to be Judd,

Nalini Singh said...

Here's the link to Round 3. You can find the link to Round 2 at the bottom of the post. :)

http://www.underthecoversbookblog.com/2014/08/nalini-singh-book-boyfriend-battle-team-obsidian-round-3.html