Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Writing & Linkage

I have my head down, writing, so I'm not online much at the moment, but here are a couple of links I wanted to share.

Blogger Limecello is doing her annual Social Media for Social Good fundraising drive. This year, she's supporting charity:water. You can contribute in two ways - by making a donation, or simply by commenting. She has sponsors who will increase their donations depending on the number of comments. So swing by her site and add your comments.

Also for fans who read in German - I've just been notified that Lockruf des Verlangens has been nominated in the “Der Leserpreis – die besten Buecher 2012“. Thank you everyone! Readers can vote until November 26th, so if you enjoyed Hawke and Sienna's book, click over to LovelyBooks and add your vote.

And for fun, the cat lovers among you should enjoy this ad currently on NZ television. :-)



2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Love the commercial!

Unknown said...

I love this. My friend was talking about it the other day so now I've finally seen it!