Thursday, November 15, 2012

Berries & Flying

Summer is here and I have raspberries in my garden! I also have boysenberries and blueberries but they aren't ripe yet.

Over on Facebook, we're talking about what kind of a changeling we'd like to be, and I thought I'd post the question here, too. Me, I'm all about flying, so probably a falcon...then again, a leopard can prowl silently through the forest...

How about you?

If you'd like to use this photo for a non-commercial purpose, go ahead. Just provide a link back to my blog or website.

11 comments :

Naomi said...

probably a leopard, though a wolf would be pretty cool too :)

Hannah said...

i don't kow ... but maybe a "normal" cat ... sure a leopard would be cooler^^

Sherri L. said...

I love big cats so most likely a leopard or some other kind of big cat.

Diane said...

A snow leopard or a wolf....maybe a lion??? All of those!

Unknown said...

a chimera, so I can shift to many form! why only one? leopard, wolf, eagle, owl, lion... so many!

Liz C said...

I'd like to be either a wolf or a leopard, love those animals

Anonymous said...

I think I'd like to be a fox, cheetah, jaguar...that would be really awesome.

Jazi Wanders said...

I'd be either a snow leopard (fab animal) or a fox (I had a dream I could turn into one the other day it was weird but vivid which was cool) :)

Angel said...

Chimera or Raven! For I would love to be free to fly! ( though I would still like to be a Guild Hunting Angel like Elena, that's my first choice. :)

Jules said...

Black panther! Just love the way they look and move....especially for someone as clumsy as me being that graceful even for just a day would be heaven ;D

FiFiMonroe said...

Hmmm... tricky tricky...

What would I be?

Can it be any animal shifter or one of the aforementioned shifters in one of your books? I would love to see some of the shifters from other countries. Would an elephant shifter exist? Or a Kangaroo? How about the elusive Kimodo dragon? A Spider monkey?

Descisions decisions...

I think if I were to be any shifter in the world, I would be some great bird of prey. I love the idea of having the freedom in the skies.