Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Audiobook Sale & Archangel's Storm

Audible's having a sale on the Psy/Changeling series, so check it out if you're an audio book fan (these are the US editions).

And I think it's time for a quote from Archangel's Storm! Release isn't far off now! Woohoo! (Sep 4th North America / Sep 13th UK, Aust, NZ)

Elena blew out a quiet breath. "He's like that all the time, isn't he? Part of the world...but apart. A shadow who never becomes too involved."

Raphael had no need to voice agreement, because it was true. His spymaster might not be jaded, but he was numb in a far deeper sense. "To survive eternity," he murmured, "Jason needs to find some reason to exist beyond duty and loyalty."



 

4 comments :

nirbhava said...

Thanks for the sneak peak Nalini. But I'll be shameless and ask formore

online diploma said...

Wonderful post, It is really not difficult to study your blog.. The information of your site is strictly wonderful & your blog structure is simple nice... It appears never dazzled... So excellent ... It's a treasure for me to reading your blog..

Sherri L. said...

Thanks for the quote Nalini! I Preordered ArchAngel's Storm for my kindle. I can't wait to start reading it.

Diane said...

Enjoyed the blurb, wish we could have more...I already own the books and the audiobooks to which I listen over and over from the first to the last!