Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kisses, Reviews & Suitcases

The suitcase has come out and the clothes are being packed. One week to go till the release of Kiss of Snow and the start of the tour! I'm incredibly excited about both the release and the tour.

Talking of the tour, if you're coming to the New York event, then swing by Smart Bitches Trashy Books, as Sarah Wendell, who'll be interviewing me at the event, wants to make sure she includes reader questions in the interview.

A number of reviews went up today for Kiss of Snow. Here are some links if you'd like check them out.

"This is a thoroughly satisfying book, one that met every high expectation I had for Hawke's book." - Katidom

"I love that Sienna never fears Hawke. While they have a volatile relationship, he never forces his will upon her (for her own good) as in some alpha shifter stories." - Heroes and Heartbreakers

"Without giving any spoilers, I will say that I am completely satisfied with they way Ms. Singh addressed the mating concerns and how the whole mating storyline played out in Kiss of Snow." - Twinmom 227

Today's Kiss is for the fans of a certain Arrow.

Going down on his haunches, Vasic picked up a handful of sand, the silica catching the moonlight as it passed through his fingers. "Yes."

14 comments :

Sara said...

I like the sound of those reviews!

And a Vasic quote?! I'm so excited that he'll make an appearance in KOS! I really hope he gets his own book; he's one of my favorites.

Emma Claw said...

Oh joy. Almost here.

Callista said...

Vasic is my secret love!!! I know,he appeared so slightly,so lightly...but man did I got interested in him :) thank you for a date with him!! really lovely :)

Anonymous said...

I just purchased a Kindle to be able to read "Kiss of Snow" the moment it's published. Otherwise I had to wait a week. After all your teasers I just can't stand waiting another week. :)

Anonymous said...

Could someone please remind me which previously released books had appearances by Vasic?

kylie said...

See you in NY!

Anonymous said...

Great reviews!

Ah... I love Vasic! - If he would be real, I could meet you on your tour in the USA (mhh.. this would be fantastic..).

Soon Hana said...

yes, yes, Vasic!!

Nisha Sharma said...

As much as I love you, I cannot read your blog before the release. Every time I read another quote, I DIE FROM THE ANTICIPATION! Sigh. See you in NYC!

Wendy said...

Nalini, I'm so thrilled to see all the great reviews! Vasic is one of my favorite characters - happy to hear he makes an appearance!

I'm hoping to get to meet you when you're in Ohio - I only live about 45 minutes away.

EuAngelias said...

Oh! It's Vasic! *meeps gently to herself*

PeppyPilotGirl said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only Vasic fan out there! So, Miss Nalini... exactly how much chocolate would it take to get you to give Vasic his own book or at least a novella? ;-)

Anna said...

*sigh* Vasic

laurawilson25 said...

I'm very excited about meeting you in Houston in June!