Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kiss of Snow Countdown Quote #2

"Kiss of Snow is a gift to fans of the Psy-Changeling series, the development of Hawke and Sienna's relationship written in magnificent detail and their progression from adversaries to lovers so euphorically satisfying we can't imagine how we've made it this long without their story in all its glorious completeness." ~ Jenny from Supernatural Snark

Kiss of Snow Countdown Quote #2

A faint smile that made every tiny hair on her body rise in quivering attention. "How fast can you run?" A wolf's question. 
___________

12 (or 13) days to go to release day depending on your timezone!

All Kiss of Snow excerpts copyright (c) 2011 by Nalini Singh 

13 comments :

Anna said...

I'll run if Hawke's chasing. I'll run really fast 'til I this horrible terrible conveniently placed branch makes me trip and fall. Gah!

12 days!!! Less than 2 weeks!

Elaine said...

Jenny's review in Supernatural Snark was a really gooey read; she can't hide the all the love she feels!

Thanks for the quote, Nalini!

Elaine

Aleiona said...

I want to read it sooooo bad!!!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Ah, I love those Quotes!....and I definitely CAN NOT wait til May 31st!.....especially since it´s not only the day when Kiss of Snow will finally be out, but also the day when my last exam of my "Abitur" (= A-levels) is over.....=D

Sophie said...

*anxious*
Cant wait for KoS to come out!! I think i need a time mashine so i can read sooner :D
Love your books <3

Sophie

Kenya Lolis said...

I so can not wait for this book! I'm salivating while I read the quotes over and over again. This is such sweet torture! Love your books. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG! I am so excited for this book to release! I've pre-ordered it and really wishing that a miracle occurs and I get it in the mail early! CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS BOOK!!!!!

Lola said...

I admit i squealed a little :L love these quotes!!
though they are torturous! :L
cant wait for this book!!

Anonymous said...

I fall in the 13 day time zone. Sniff. Sniff.

Melissa R. said...

Okay, let me just say...I'm so excited about this book, I am taking a day off of work just so I can read it uninterrupted on the release day!!!Ah!! I can't wait!!

DLSarmywife said...

I am loving these little snippets! Such great teases. Now I face the dilemna: buy it through Kindle a day early or wait until the next day so I have the paperback version to go with the rest of my collection...hmmmm

Crystal Posey said...

Seriously! The most anticipated book EVER. This is going to be EPIC.

Anonymous said...

i can't wait for hawke to really show what he's made of. Have been waiting for this book for two bloody long months. six days left...oh yeah!!!!