Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Newsletter

I have a shiny new newsletter. To subscribe, follow this link!

I'll be sending out approximately one newsletter a month (though I might do two just for Hawke ;-)), and among other things, I'll be recapping any excerpt links, news, etc, so it'll be a good way to catch up and see if you've missed anything. (You can unsubscribe at any time, though I hope you'll be pulled into my web and want to stay forever *grin*).

If you subscribed to my old newsletter, you're all set. We've moved you over to the new one.

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

thank you, done!

Elaine

Anonymous said...

Yeah,thanks.:)Done!;)

Lola said...

OMG i didnt no you had a newsletter! definitely subscribing to you :D FOREVER lol

Unknown said...

I' like Lola, I didn't know you had a newsletter, never mind I'm signed up now ^^

Diane said...

Whoops! Read too fast and subscribed again, sorry about that!

kylie said...

subscribed this morning! and yes - hawke!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm like Kylie ..... anything with Hawke please! 14 days is still too long away!

Stella

Barbarita V said...

Thanks.

*****14 days to Hawke. Hooray!!!

Anonymous said...

hi, if we are subsrcibed, how do we view past newsletters??

Nalini Singh said...

@Anon - I don't think there's an archive, but I shall investigate. In the meanwhile, email me and I'll forward it to you. :)