Friday, September 11, 2026

Friday Book Club

 

It's time for the Friday Book Club! What reads are you loving this week?

4 comments :

library addict said...

How is it already Friday again?

My favorite new read this week was JD Robb's Fury in Death the latest in her long-running In Death series with Eve Dallas.

I also finally read Nina Bruhns' White Hot (Men in Uniform #2).

In Rereads: I finished Shield of Winter and reread Shards of Hope as well as a bunch more newsletter shorts. and deleted scenes.

Tiffany M. said...

I'm reading Yesteryear, and finding out I need to do research with it. I'm also reading the second Ana and Din fantasy mystery: A Drop of Corruption by Robert Jackson Bennett. I love the lush world and interesting characters we meet.

Patricia Schlorke said...

Read Fury in Death by JD Robb. The ending was very interesting.

Anonymous said...

Yes it was Fury in Death this week. I simply loved this book Finished the re-read also !