Friday, December 06, 2019

A Madness of Sunshine Available Worldwide!!

"This might well be my favorite book of the year." -  Elyse for SBTB



“I’m a romance genre girl through and through. When I saw that this was Nalini Singh, I knew I needed to give this book a try even though I hesitate at the genre. I’m really glad that I did. From the first chapter this book captured my attention and held. The writing is phenomenal. It doesn’t matter what genre this author writes, she knows how to captivate.”

Mindy B, Reviewer, on Netgalley




"Whew! This one just snatched me up and spit out the pieces. I literally began the book, and next thing I knew I was turning the last page." - Miranda Reads on Goodreads


3 comments :

library addict said...

I am reading it more slowly than I want as real life keeps getting in the way of my reading time. Loving it so far and eager to finish it.

Patricia Schlorke said...

I'm reading it now. As I said in the comments section before, the descriptions of the western part of New Zealand makes me feel like I'm standing there. Wow! You keep writing and I'll keep reading. Congratulations! 🙂

Kathryn T said...

I loved my NetGalley copy but have bought a paperback copy of my own for rereading. Plus I have bought the audio book for my sister to listen to. I liked seeing the book out on the front tables of our two local bookshops Paperplus and Whitcoulls. Because they don't value the paranormals so much so don't see that. And I love them! Jack Tame did great job with interview. I remember another interview q while back where I felt the person interviewing "barked" at you and hadn't really done her homework. Just saying!