Thursday, September 09, 2010

Mass Market Release - Must Love Hellhounds

Must Love Hellhounds, which was originally released in trade paperback size, is now out in mass market paperback!!

The anthology includes novellas by Charlaine Harris, Ilona Andrews, Meljean Brook and me. My novella, "Angels' Judgment," tells the story of Sara and Deacon from the Guild Hunter books, but is written to stand alone, so if you'd like to dip your toe in the GH waters, here's your chance :-)

Link to excerpt of Angels' Judgment.

9 comments :

Erin said...

This was a great book! I loved all the stories, especially yours and Ilona Andrews.

Diane said...

Already read t when it first came out!

orannia said...

All the best for the release Nalini!

Teena said...

I love this book.

MaryK said...

I saw it in WalMart today! I already have the trade paperback, though.

Mary Frazier said...

I Love The Cover Lol. Beautiful. :)
Congrats Nalini.

Modokker said...

Loved this book! Great read all around!

Lisa B

Anna said...

Terrific anthology! Not only does it have a Guild Hunter (Sara & Deacon) story but this book also turned me onto Ilona Andrews with "Magic Mourns," which is now one of my favorite re-reads, along with your books. Read it as a library book then bought the trade size copy because it was soooo good!

Anonymous said...

Nalini,
I just wanted to let you know that my copy arrived today. I was one of the winners from the Oddshots giveaway. Thanks, again.

Rachel